Mic2Wav File Conversion Utility
Mic2Wav is a macOS and Windows software application for converting .MIC files generated in the A10-TX to audio WAV files.
- Support for .MIC files recorded in the A10-TX transmitter
- Outputs 24-bit, 48 kHz monophonic WAV files
- Timecode metadata support (BWAV)
- Batch conversion or individual file conversion
- macOS (10.11+, 64-bit) and Windows (7+, 64-bit) versions available
- A10-RX firmware update utility (Windows only)
Mic2Wav Version 1.02 - Released September 28 2018Click a link to download Mic2Wav installers for Mac or Windows:
- Mic2Wav Installer - Windows (7+) *
* Note For Mac users: The current Mic2Wav version is 1.01 and is available for download in the History section below.
Mic2Wav Version 1.02 - Released September 28 2018New
- Supports A10-RX firmware updating via the A10-RACK.
- Silicon Labs driver not properly installed on non-English Windows computers.
Need to Download a Previous Version?
Mic2Wav Version 1.01 - Released June 8 2018
- Ability to sort .MIC files by column header.
- Ability to import .MIC files by adding or drag 'n' dropping an SD card or directory to the Source list
- Creation date/time stamp of a .MIC file is now rippled through to the converted .wav file.
- Invalid characters in filenames are no longer permitted.