Firmware is provided for the personal use of our customers. Any unauthorized reuse without the express permission of Audio Limited is prohibited. Misuse or misrepresentation of Audio Limited's property is illegal.
Attention A10 Users:
Whenever updating firmware to version 2.00 (or later) on your A10-TX transmitters, Audio Limited recommends you also update firmware to 2.00 (or later) on the A10-RX receivers.
Firmware Version 2.00 - Released July 2018
- Recording to micro SD card in the A10-TX-US transmitter. Recording only available when the A10-TX-US input source is set to Mic or Line, not Lav.
- Support for timecode in the A10-TX-US transmitter. Timecode only available when the A10-TX-US input source is set to Mic or Line, not Lav.
- Record/TC menu in the A10-TX-US transmitter.
- When set to External TC, the A10-TX no longer automatically switches to Time of Day timecode when the timecode backup time expires.
- Phantom power is no longer automatically disabled when a balanced input is removed.
- Improved timecode stamp accuracy.
- TV Ch, Sub Ch, and Fine Tune setting would sometimes change when tuning the upper 200kHz of a TV Channel.
- Audio signal was occasionally muted after changing timecode frame rate and jamming.
- Audio signal was sometimes lost due to failed input detection of AC-BALXLR.
A10-TX Remote App - v1.02 Change List
- Added support for A10-TX Band D transmitters
- Changed the popup keyboard format to allow for periods and commas.
Need to Download a Previous Version?
Firmware Version 1.05 - Released May 3 2018
- Introduced a new menu option in Menu>Settings >Orientation. Options include Normal (default) and Flipped. This is particularly useful when the A10-TX is attached upside down to Boom Poles.
- Jammed Timecode values were not correctly stamped following a power cycle with battery change.
- Timecode was not correctly stamped when the A10-TX was improperly shutdown during record.
- Mic gain setting on 'Lav' mode was not the correct value if the TX was powered down while in the Timecode menu.
Firmware Version 1.04 - Released 23 April 2018
- Added support for A10-TX Band D transmitters (534.2 MHz to 629.8 MHz)
Note: The Band D transmitter is not sold in the United States.
- Not all frequencies displayed in the A10-TX Remote app were supported by the connected A10-TX band.
- The A10-TX was sending an incomplete serial number to the A10-TX Remote app.
- The A10-TX Remote app's Gain Pad status and availability was sometimes incorrect after switching input source on the A10-TX.
Initial Version - Released with shipped products January 2018
Attention Mac Users:
Updating firmware on the RX requires using the Mic2Wav application on a Windows-based PC, or it can be done via a 688/SL-6 for the slot-in model, A10-RX-SL. Updates cannot be achieved through the Mac version of Mic2Wav at this time; however, Mic2Wav (Windows version) can be run via a third-party, Windows virtualization program on the Mac, such as VMware Fusion.
Firmware Version 2.00 - Released July 2018New
- Support for RF scan when used in the 688/SL-6.
- Screensaver setting is now available when connected to the SL-6.
- Display issues when the A10-RX was set to Privacy but the A10-TX did not have a privacy key set.
- A10-TX name containing the character "q" would not be properly displayed.
- A10-RX screen was not showing the updated frequency when it was changed from the 688 interface.
- RF LEDs could be flipped if the channel was powered cycled using the System>Power menu.
- Exiting the System menu items would sometimes access the Config menu.
- SuperSlot communication performance enhancements.