Introducing User Groups, new in v2.50
Firmware is provided for the personal use of our customers. Any unauthorized reuse without the express permission of Audio Limited is prohibited. Misuse or misrepresentation of Audio Limited's property is illegal.
Attention A10 Users:
Whenever updating firmware to version 2.00 (or later) on your A10-TX transmitters, Audio Limited recommends you also update firmware to 2.00 (or later) on the A10-RX receivers.
Firmware Version 2.50 - Released November 2018
- Support for A10 User Groups: allows for faster and easier setup with user-chosen names and frequency groups. Requires Mic2Wav v2.50 generated ALUG files to be loaded into the transmitter via a microSD card.
- Menu Lock: press and hold the left and right buttons simultaneously to lock the menu settings. A lock icon will appear in the main display. To unlock the menu, press and hold the left and right buttons again. The power button remains active when the menu is locked.
- The Brightness, Blue LED, and Orientation settings are consolidated under the Menu>Settings>Display submenu.
- Parameters shown in previously entered menus are now displayed in the Orientation menu.
- The A10-TX-US now transmits timecode values to the A10-TX Remote app.
- Fixes for occasional microSD card corruption.
Need to Download a Previous Version?
Firmware Version 2.00 - Released July 2018
- Recording to micro SD card in the A10-TX-US transmitter. Recording only available when the A10-TX-US input source is set to Mic or Line, not Lav.
- Support for timecode in the A10-TX-US transmitter. Timecode only available when the A10-TX-US input source is set to Mic or Line, not Lav.
- Record/TC menu in the A10-TX-US transmitter.
- When set to External TC, the A10-TX no longer automatically switches to Time of Day timecode when the timecode backup time expires.
- Phantom power is no longer automatically disabled when a balanced input is removed.
- Improved timecode stamp accuracy.
- TV Ch, Sub Ch, and Fine Tune setting would sometimes change when tuning the upper 200kHz of a TV Channel.
- Audio signal was occasionally muted after changing timecode frame rate and jamming.
- Audio signal was sometimes lost due to failed input detection of AC-BALXLR.
A10-TX Remote App - v1.02 Change List
- Added support for A10-TX Band D transmitters
- Changed the popup keyboard format to allow for periods and commas.
Firmware Version 1.05 - Released May 3 2018
- Introduced a new menu option in Menu>Settings >Orientation. Options include Normal (default) and Flipped. This is particularly useful when the A10-TX is attached upside down to Boom Poles.
- Jammed Timecode values were not correctly stamped following a power cycle with battery change.
- Timecode was not correctly stamped when the A10-TX was improperly shutdown during record.
- Mic gain setting on 'Lav' mode was not the correct value if the TX was powered down while in the Timecode menu.
Firmware Version 1.04 - Released 23 April 2018
- Added support for A10-TX Band D transmitters (534.2 MHz to 629.8 MHz)
Note: The Band D transmitter is not sold in the United States.
- Not all frequencies displayed in the A10-TX Remote app were supported by the connected A10-TX band.
- The A10-TX was sending an incomplete serial number to the A10-TX Remote app.
- The A10-TX Remote app's Gain Pad status and availability was sometimes incorrect after switching input source on the A10-TX.
Initial Version - Released with shipped products January 2018
For full User Group integration, firmware updates are needed on the RX, TX, as well as the Mic2Wav application and A10-TX Remote App (on iOS or Android). If using A10-RX in a Sound Devices 688/SL-6 setup, 688 firmware v4.54 is required.
Firmware Version 2.50 - Released November 2018New
- Support for A10 User Groups: allows for faster and easier setup with user-chosen names and frequency groups.
Requires Mic2Wav v2.50 generated ALUG files to be loaded into the receiver: SuperSlot A10 receivers are loaded via an A10-RACK USB interface or via a 688/SL-6 using an SD card; receivers with the XLR output option are loaded via their USB interface.
- Introducing A10-RX power off shortcuts:
To power off RX1, hold the left button, then the middle button for 2 seconds.
To power off RX2, hold the right button, then the middle button for 2 seconds.
If both RXs are powered down, the A10-RX shuts off.
- RX Polarity menu displays options as Normal/Inverted rather than On/Off.
- RF Signal Strength meters now accurately display signal strength.
Need to Download a Previous Version?
Firmware Version 2.00 - Released July 2018New
- Support for RF scan when used in the 688/SL-6.
- Screensaver setting is now available when connected to the SL-6.
- Display issues when the A10-RX was set to Privacy but the A10-TX did not have a privacy key set.
- A10-TX name containing the character "q" would not be properly displayed.
- A10-RX screen was not showing the updated frequency when it was changed from the 688 interface.
- RF LEDs could be flipped if the channel was powered cycled using the System>Power menu.
- Exiting the System menu items would sometimes access the Config menu.
- SuperSlot communication performance enhancements.