Firmware is provided for the personal use of our customers. Any unauthorized reuse without the express permission of Audio Limited is prohibited. Misuse or misrepresentation of Audio Limited's property is illegal.
Firmware Version 1.05 - Released 3 May 2018
- Introduced a new menu option in Menu>Settings >Orientation. Options include Normal (default) and Flipped. This is particularly useful when the A10-TX is attached upside down to Boom Poles.
- Jammed Timecode values were not correctly stamped following a power cycle with battery change.
- Timecode was not correctly stamped when the A10-TX was improperly shutdown during record.
- Mic gain setting on 'Lav' mode was not the correct value if the TX was powered down while in the Timecode menu.
A10-TX Remote App - v1.02 Change List
- Added support for A10-TX Band D transmitters
- Changed the popup keyboard format to allow for periods and commas.
Firmware Version 1.05 - Released May 3 2018
Firmware Version 1.04 - Released 23 April 2018
- Added support for A10-TX Band D transmitters (534.2 MHz to 629.8 MHz)
Note: The Band D transmitter is not sold in the United States.
- Not all frequencies displayed in the A10-TX Remote app were supported by the connected A10-TX band.
- The A10-TX was sending an incomplete serial number to the A10-TX Remote app.
- The A10-TX Remote app's Gain Pad status and availability was sometimes incorrect after switching input source on the A10-TX.