Great Audio Quality
- All-digital RF transmission for zero companding artifacts and ultra-low
distortion 20 kHz audio
- Extremely low latency - best in class 2 mS
- Fully balanced, broadcast quality mic preamp with analogue limiter
Best-in-Class Digital RF Technology
- Super wideband UHF receiver tuning - over 224 MHz (470 MHz–694 MHz)
- 20 simultaneous channels per 8 MHz bandwidth, 15 channels per 6 MHz
- Fully legal ETSI/FCC spectral mask, meets present and upcoming standards
- Excellent range, equivalent to the best analogue systems
- Advanced Digital Diversity System selects the best RF signal among the two diversity receivers and combines signals in challenging RF environments
A10-TX - Integrated Recording
- Built-in digital recorder and high-precision timecode generator in the A10-TX transmitter
- Records timecode-stamped files to removable microSD cards
- Timecode generator can be jam synced from external clock source, and maintain timecode for hours without batteries
Two-Channel True Diversity Receiver
- Tunes over the full system bandwidth of 470 to 694 MHz
- 4 complete digital receiver circuits (two per channel)
- Advanced Digital Diversity System (ADDS) selects the receiver with the best RF signal and combines weak signals
- Two versions available: Uni/Super-slot & XLR with Hirose 4-pin connector
- Low-noise, studio-grade balanced input for microphones and line level inputs with analogue limiter and 48 V phantom power
- Integrated digital recorder with ultra-accurate timecode generator (A10-TX)
- Records to removable microSD cards
- Remote controllable over Bluetooth® using the A10 Remote app for Android and iOS
"So, when using this system as a wireless boom rig, you'll have that iso track backed up on an SD card stamped with SMPTE timecode! If you have not delved into wireless boom yet, this system would be a lucky first shot. It's all figured out and it sounds great!" Devendra Cleary CAS
Digital wireless for today and tomorrow.
The new A10 Digital Wireless System is designed for the technical demands and requirements of today’s RF-hostile, multi-channel productions. The A10-TX portable transmitter and A10-RX receiver provide users with broadcast-quality audio, reliable digital RF performance, and easy multi-system setup. Its proprietary digital RF topology and Advanced Digital Diversity is the result of years of research, laboratory experimentation, and customer experience. The result is a wireless link with full 20 kHz audio bandwidth, high dynamic range, ultra-low distortion, and industry leading 2 millisecond end-to-end delay.
The A10 Digital Wireless System operates in the 470 MHz to 694 MHz UHF band (frequency ranges are country-dependent). Its spectrally efficient digital modulation enables up to twenty A10 Digital Wireless Systems to simultaneously operate in a single 8 MHz TV channel. Multiple simultaneous systems operate without compromising RF range, audio quality, or latency.
Note: Features and specifications subject to change.